- It is mandatory to give three months written notice before withdrawing a child at the end of the academic year i.e. 31st March. If three months written notice is not given, then three months Fees will be deducted from the Security Deposit. If a child is withdrawn anytime after 1st April, i.e. after the beginning of an academic year, then six months’ Fee will be deducted.
- If the student is withdrawn or does not join before the start of the academic year i.e. 01 April, Registration and Admission fee shall be forfeited in favor of the school and balance will be refunded.
- If the student joins the School and is withdrawn before 30th April, a per day fee for the duration of her stay and three month extra fee shall be charged/forfeited in the favor of the School and balance will be refunded.
- The withdrawal form in the prescribed format (available on the School website/ Admissions Office should be filled only by the parent and be submitted to the Admissions Office only. The receiving date at School of original copy of duly filled and signed withdrawal form, will be treated as final date of withdrawal. No verbal/ telephonic/ e-mail intimation will be entertained.
- School Leaving Certificate (Transfer Certificate) will be issued only after clearance of dues and payment of amount(s) in favor of the School.
Security Refund Policy
A formal letter of request for Refund of Security is required. Security Refund will be made at the end of November after the school audit.
- Security deposit is refundable without any interest, on demand, once the student finally leaves the School.
- Any arrears in the account of the student will be adjusted from the security deposit.
- Security deposit is non transferable/ non adjustable to siblings account or any other student account.
- No mid year applications will be entertained for security refund under any circumstances.