We plan for success for all girls by result-oriented academic lessons and other activities and consistently track and analyse student progress. At Vantage Hall, students are always encouraged to think, question, and dream. Motivated and committed teachers ensure special attention is paid to every student’s need.
Our Learning Commitments
- To drive academic excellence through multiple learning modalities
- To foster enquiry & scientific temper
- To nurture talents and develop an appreciation for the arts
- To encourage achievement, team spirit & fitness through games & sports
- To build 21st Century Skills in communication, critical thinking and leadership
- To provide a professional team of educators & continuous in-house teacher development
- To promote peace education as a core component of overall learning and individual growth
Focus Areas at Vantage Hall
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- Creativity and innovation
- Scientific and numerical literacy
- Cross-disciplinary thinking
- Information, communications and technology literacy
- Global awareness
- Health literacy
Our Teaching Methodology
Our teaching methodology is 3-fold. We plan, we teach and we increase the effectiveness of the learning.
When it comes to instruction we develop annual student achievement goals, create standards-based unit plans and assessments and create objective-driven lesson plans.
We lead well-organised, objective driven lessons and explain content clearly thereby providing students with multiple ways to move towards mastery. We check for and respond to student understanding and further it through effective questioning.
We assess student progress, track and analyse student progress data. And we improve practice and re-teach in response to data.