Our Approach & Commitments
We believe that a boarding house is not just about shelter and convenience, but an opportunity to develop confidence, self-belief and team spirit.
Our pastoral care commitments are
- Safety above all, a safe and secure environment
- Cheerful dormitories and excellent furnishing
- Personal mentoring and counseling
- Joyful community living
- Immediate and professional 24 hr. medical aid
- Nutritious, flavorsome food and understanding healthy eating styles
- An atmosphere of mutual trust and respect
- Provide age and stage appropriate activities that encourage each girl child to develop spiritually, culturally, morally and socially.
- Be available to parents