OUR VISIONTo provide learner-centered education all students need by bridging research and action, stated goals and policy, and perception and reality.
To constantly implement best practices in education, identify areas of opportunity, and seek strategies for a way forward.
In order to do so, we will be focusing on delivering on a "tri-faceted" foundation of learning commitments, pastoral care commitments and campus commitments.
Our Learning Commitments
- To drive academic excellence through multiple learning modalities
- To foster enquiry & scientific temper
- To nurture talents and develop an appreciation for the arts
- To encourage achievement, team spirit & fitness through games & sports
- To evoke and sustain a sense of self-discipline
- To build 21st Century Skills in communication, critical thinking and leadership
- To create value based learning for life developing citizenship
- To provide a professional team of educators & continuous in-house teacher development
- To promote peace education as a core component of overall learning and individual growth
Our Pastoral Care Commitments
- Safety above all, a safe and secure environment
- Cheerful dormitories and excellent furnishing
- Personal mentoring and counseling
- Joyful community living
- Immediate and professional 24 hr. medical aid
- Nutritious, flavorsome food and understanding healthy eating styles
- An atmosphere of mutual trust and respect
- Provide age and stage appropriate activities that encourage each girl child to develop spiritually, culturally, morally and socially.
- Be available to parents
Our Campus Commitments
- To build & maintain child-friendly infrastructure and living spaces
- To provide technology-enabled learning studios
- To create educational interiors
- To offer professional facilities for multiple games and sports
- To provide professional teachers & facilities for fostering the arts
- To design an Eco-friendly campus that encourages environmental responsibility
- To stay at par with the best globally via continuous development and upgrading
- To build a campus conceptualized by architects & designers specialized in school design